Health, Safety and Security
- Click HERE for information regarding Elder issues, concerns, and information from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- Click HERE for the Norfolk County Sheriff Department's "Are You Okay" daily check-in program.
- Click HERE for Medicare program information.
- Click HERE for S.H.I.N.E. - health insurance counseling for individuals with Medicare.
Click HERE for the Massachusetts/New Hampshire Alzheimer's Association.
Click HERE for the Interface Referral and Counseling.
Click HERE for MASS 2-1-1.org - a non-profit, state-wide information and referral line for health and human services. You can also dial 2-1-1 from a landline or a mobile phone in Massachusetts.
- Click HERE for a Guide to Cognitive Impairment and Degenerative Disease.
S.H.I.N.E. PSA Public service announcement from the S.H.I.N.E. (Service the Health Insurance Needs of Everyone) program here in Massachusetts. To view the S.H.I.N.E. PSA please click HERE
- Click HERE for information on South Shore Elder Services homecare services including the Meals on Wheels program.
- Click HERE for Department of Transitional Assistance for information on financial assistance programs for low-income individuals and their families.
- Click HERE for the LAUNCH Program, that provides reasonable costs for yard work, light housecleaning and small jobs by individuals with disabilities.
- Click HERE for Wellspring Multi-Service Center. A private, multiservice organization that provides support and skills to people facing challenges to their financial, physical or emotional well-being in order to help them achieve independence and self-sufficiency.
- Click HERE for Cohasset Housing Authority for public housing assistance in the Town of Cohasset.
- Click HERE for Massachusetts State Public Housing Application.
Social Security Administration
- Click HERE for the Social Security Administration.