Master Plan Implementation Committee
For information on the comprehensive zoning rewrite initiative, please visit the Zoning Bylaw Committee page.
Agendas & Minutes
Meeting agendas are posted on the first floor of the Town Hall 48 hours before each meeting, Agendas are also posted to the Town's website. Meeting minutes are available on this website and at the Town Clerk's office.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes for the Master Plan Implementation Committee.
2019 Cohasset Master Plan
- PRE Read Packet - MPIC - Preliminary Recommendations - 07.13.20 FINAL
- MPIC- Preliminary Recommendations - 07.14.20 - Cohasset Select Board
- Master Plan Implementation Committee Charge_ Approved 08.03.20
- MPIC Update_07.27.21_Select Board
- MPIC Update_08.11.21_Planning Board
- MPIC Pedestrian and Bicycle Connectivity Update_05.24.22
Elm Street Corridor Working Group
The Elm Street Corridor Working Group (ESCWG) of the MPIC was charged by the Select Board in 2020 to engage in a public engagement, data collection, and visioning initiative to recommend a conceptual layout for a reconfigured Elm Street Corridor. The working group concluded meeting in June 2022.
|Clark Brewer||Planning Board representative|
|Timothy Davis||Harbor Committee representative|
|Open||Select Board representative|
|Chief John Dockray||Fire Chief/Public Safety representative|
|Brian Joyce||Director of Public Works (ex-oficio)|
|Open||Director of Planning & Zoning (ex-oficio)|
Elm Street Corridor Working Group - Recommended Conceptual Design as of 6/23/22
2022 "Value Engineer" Conceptual Designs - as reviewed 6/23/22
- Alt 1 for Kittleson Cost Estimate_Landscaping (Reduced Paved Area Design_Lawn on South, Curb adjacent to street) JF 1.20.22
- Opinion of Probable Cost - Elm St Alt 1 - Landscaping - Segment only_2022-04-08
- Opinion of Probable Cost - Elm St Alt 1 - Landscaping - Entire Corridor_2022-04-21
- Alt 2 for Kittleson Cost Estimate_VALUE ENGINEERED DESIGN, Parking both sides _JF 1.20.22
- Opinion of Probable Cost - Elm St Alt 2 - Value Engineered - Segment only_2022-04-08
- Opinion of Probable Cost - Elm St Alt 2 - Value Engineered - Entire Corridor_2022-04-21
- Existing Intersection Aerial Image
- Existing Conditions Cross Section Elm Street image
- Cross Section Example Diagrams for Elm Street Corridor based on J. Federico Alt 1 and 2 concept designs