Elder Affairs Board
- 9:00 a.m.
- 2nd Monday of every month
- Cohasset Elder Affairs
91 Sohier Street
Cohasset, MA 02025
*and via ZOOM online link
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The purpose of the Board of Directors is to advise and support the Director of Elder Affairs and its staff and shall be cognizant of all town-funding, information exchange, planning and other Town committees that impact elder residents of the Town.
The Board of Directors for Cohasset Elder Affairs shall consist of at least nine (9) members appointed by the Cohasset Selectboard. The Director serves as an ex-officio non-voting member of the Board.
|Member||Position||Term Start||Term End|
|Sarah Livermore||Associate Member||7/1/2021||6/30/2024|
|Marsha Silvia||Associate Member||7/26/2023||6/30/2026|
- CEA By-Laws release 1.4.pdf
- CEA DISASTER RECOVERY-BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN PROCEDURE.pdf
- CEA_Workplace_Violence & Weapons-free_Workplace.pdf
- Safety and Emergency Protocols WC_2023.02.pdf
- TOWN OF COHASSET_Conflict-of-interest signature.pdf