The full Cohasset Harbor Committee will meet next in September. In the meantime, we will hold several sub-committee meetings to address a number of issues and report on any findings to the full committee. All our meetings are open to the public and we will post meeting dates and times on the Town website.
Some of the issues we plan to take up:
• Parker Avenue boat ramp renovation
• Commercial Fleet infrastructure
• Public Access
• Commercial development
• Water quality
At the same time our consultants, Harriman, will continue their planning work including a review of the harbor infrastructure and Chapter 91 (waterfront) licenses.
If anyone has any questions, comments, or ideas, please contact:
Timothy C. Davis
Chairman, Cohasset Harbor Committee
The Harbor Committee is responsible for making recommendations to the Selectmen and the Town Manager concerning the operation and condition of the Harbor. The Harbor Committee will be undertaking the production of a Municipal Harbor Plan in FY 18. Contact Tim Davis for more information (781.383.0232 - email contact coming soon).
- 7 p.m.
- As Announced
- Locations Vary
Contact Tracey Connors in the Selectmen's Office for meeting locations
Agendas & Minutes
- Timothy C. Davis, Chairman - TDavis@cohassetma.org
- email@example.com , Harbormaster -
- Rolf N.Gjesteby, Yacht Club Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean M. Kenealy, Sailing Club Representative - email@example.com
- Matthew B. Marr, Commercial Fisherman Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- George L. McGoldrick, Jr., Citizen at Large - email@example.com
- Kimberly Joan Mulcahy, Recreation Commission Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas P. Norton, Independent Member - email@example.com
Overview of the Committee
The Cohasset Harbor Committee consists of nine members whom are appointed by the Selectmen and is organized as follows:
- Two citizens-at-large who serve three year terms.
- One representative of the Yacht Club.
- One representative of the Sailing Club.
- Two representatives of the commercial fishermen.
- One independent member.
- One representative of the Recreation Commission.
- The Harbormaster to serve as a permanent ex-officio member.