The Town of Cohasset, acting through the Town Manager, as the Town's Chief Procurement Officer seeks proposals and bids from qualified firms to provide the Town with a high standard of work. Below are a list of Request for Proposals and invitation for bids that are currently available through the Town of Cohasset.
Notice to Bidders:
It is your responsibility to review, download, or print all documents necessary for a complete submittal, including Required Forms, Terms and Conditions and Prevailing Wage Rates.
The Town of Cohasset is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of bids prepared using documents obtained from any source other than directly from the Town Purchasing Department. Interested Bidders are required to submit a letter of interest to the Town of Cohasset Contract and Procurement Manager at email@example.com. Only those firms on record with the Town Purchasing Department shall receive communications concerning this bid.
Bids shall be submitted to the Chief Procurement Officer at 41 Highland Avenue, Cohasset, MA 02025, in a sealed envelope bearing bidder's name and address, and the title of the project.
Note to Bidders - For any procurement and any addenda received electronically, it is the responsibility of the vendor/contractor receiving the procurement and all associated documents to check this website for addenda. The Town of Cohasset accepts no liability to provide accommodation to those who submit a response based upon information obtained from any source other than this website. Bidders may not alter (manually or electronically) the bid language or bid documents. Unauthorized modifications to the bid, specifications, terms or conditions are prohibited and any associated submittal will be rejected.
- RFQ - for Architectural Services - Cohasset Town Hall
- Addendum 1: Architectural Services - Cohasset Town Hall
- RFP - Modular Building Milliken Field House
- Addendum One - Modular Building Installation Milliken Field House
- RFQ - Processing Services for Payroll / HR Time and Attendance
- IFB - Operation and Maintenance of Municipal Street Lighting System
- Designer Selection Services - Paul Pratt Memorial Library
- Town Hall Feasibility Study - Part 1
- Town Hall Feasibility Study - Part 2
- Town Hall Feasibility Study - Part 3
- Town Hall Feasibility Study - Part 4
- Town Hall Feasibility Study - Part 5
- Jerusalem Road Precast Culvert Contract #2017-09 - Awarded to Scituate Concrete Products Corp.
- Ambulance Billing Services
- Ambulance Billing Services - Addendum 1
- Ambulance Services Billing Questions and Answers
- RFP Concrete Precast Culverts - Awarded to Scituate Concrete Products Corp.
- Concrete Precast Culverts - Addendum
- Bound Brook Repairs Drawings (Drawings on Pages ST1-ST4)
- Bound Brook Dam Repairs Specifications - Awarded to New England Building & Bridge Co., Inc.
- Bound Brook Repairs Drawings
- Bound Brook Rehab. Project - Addendum 1
- Bound Brook Rehab. Project - Addendum 2
- Bound Brook Rehab. Project - Addendum 3
- Low Pressure Sewer Grinder Pump Retrofit
- Low Pressure Sewer Grinder Pump Bid
- Bid Forms - Low Pressure Sewer Grinder Pump
- Grinder Pump Retrofit Bid - Addendum One
- Grinder Pump Retrofit Bid - Addendum Two
- IFB - Bear Hill Standpipe Preparation and Painting - Awarded to R. J. Forbes Painting Contractor, Inc.
- Addendum Bear Hill Standpipe
- IFB - 2017 - Plumbing Maintenance TO BE RE-BID