The Harbor Committee is responsible for making recommendations to the Selectmen and the Town Manager concerning the operation and condition of the Harbor. The Harbor Committee will be undertaking the production of a Municipal Harbor Plan in FY 18. Contact Tim Davis for more information (781.383.0232 - email contact coming soon).
- 7 p.m.
- As Announced
- Locations Vary
Contact Tracey Connors in the Selectmen's Office for meeting locations
Agendas & Minutes
- Timothy C. Davis, Chairman - TDavis@cohassetma.org
- email@example.com , Harbormaster -
- Bet Baker, Yacht Club Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean M. Kenealy, Sailing Club Representative - email@example.com
- Matthew B. Marr, Commercial Fisherman Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Norton, Member - email@example.com
- George L. McGoldrick, Jr., Citizen at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abigail Alves, Recreation Commission Representative - email@example.com
- Lisa Hewitt, CMI Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Bryant, CSCR Representative - email@example.com
- Vacancy, Commercial Fisherman Representative
Overview of the Committee
The Cohasset Harbor Committee consists of nine members whom are appointed by the Selectmen and is organized as follows:
- Two citizens-at-large who serve three year terms.
- One representative of the Yacht Club.
- One representative of the Sailing Club.
- Two representatives of the commercial fishermen.
- One independent member.
- One representative of the Recreation Commission.
- One representative of CMI
- One representative of CSCR
- The Harbormaster to serve as a permanent ex-officio member.